- This event has passed.
DKPI Summer School 2015 – Traunkirchen
September 21, 2015 - September 25, 2015
The DK Indian-Summer School 2015 will take place from September 21-25, 2015 at Internationale Akademie Traunkirchen.
- Standard Model and Beyond
- LHC Phenomenology
- Dark Matter
- Quark Gluon Plasma
- Statistical Aspects of Data Analysis
- Tommaso Dorigo (Padua)
- Rudolf Frühwirth (ÖAW)
- Greg Landsberg (Brown University)
- Guy D. Moore (McGill / Darmstadt U.)
- Josef Pradler (ÖAW)
Limited number of participants.
Photo: © Ferienregion Traunsee/ Weissenbrunner
Registration has already been closed.
(The programs for Tuesday and Wednesday were swapped.)
Slides of the talks
- DK Indian Summer School Traunkirchen, September 21-25, 2015:
See photos of the event.